Nightmare on the 11th Floor Haunted House Rules
To provide a safe and terrifying experience for all patrons, the following Rules are in effect and apply to all patrons (without exception).
1. NO SMOKING OR OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND, NO EXCEPTION!
Anyone caught smoking or with an open flame (Lighter, Ect.) in the attraction will not only be immediately ejected from the show, but will also receive a summons from the Laredo Fire Marshall, NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. NO ALCOHOL, FIREARMS AND/OR WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED… to be consumed or carried on the premise (or in the parking lot) of Nightmare on the 11th Floor Haunted House. Likewise, Nightmare on the 11th Floor Haunted House reserves the right to deny entry to and/or pre-maturely eject, any individual(s) from the attraction who appear to be and/or display drunken behavior that would affect the safety and/or enjoyment of theirs and/or others’ Nightmare on the 11th Floor Haunted House experience.
3. DO NOT TOUCH THE ACTORS THEY WILL NOT TOUCH YOU Nightmare on the 11thFloor Haunted House Has a Strict No Touching Policy for both the Actors and the Patrons. The Actors will not touch you. Anyone caught touching props or the actors will risk denied entry or pre-mature removal from the attractions.
4. HOLD ON TO YOUR BELONGINGS Bryan Promotions LLC., Nightmare on the 11thFloor Haunted House and/or any of the Nightmare on the 11th Floor Haunted House sponsors/supporters are not responsible for any lost, stolen and/or damaged possessions of patrons while on the premises of Nightmare on the 11th Floor Haunted House. In addition, Nightmare on the 11th Floor Haunted House will make all possible reasonable efforts to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for its patrons. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. NO FLASHLIGHTS, LASER LIGHTS AND/OR ANY FORMS OF ILLUMINATION Other than staff, no one is allowed to use flashlights, laser lights and/or any other forms of illumination including cell phones within the attraction. Please No CAMERAS. If you are caught you will be warned only once, then risk denied entry or pre-mature removal from the attraction.
6. BE SCARED BUT, BE SAFE. Nightmare on the 11th Floor Haunted House prides itself on providing a terrifying environment while maintaining a higher standard of patron AND staff safety. Any individual(s) who get caught running, fighting and/or behaving in an unsafe manner will be warned only once, and then risk denied entry or pre-mature removal from the attraction.
7. NO REFUNDS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Nightmare on the 11th Floor Haunted House is one of the scariest and best haunted attractions in the South Texas. However, for those few who can’t make it into the attraction, leave early or feel they have reason to ask for a refund after the fact. Sorry, no refunds, all sales are final.
8. Excluding “Hollywood Based Characters” all references, resemblance’s and statements to persons live and/or dead are strictly coincidentally and are solely in use for the overall affect of the attractions of the Nightmare on the 11th Floor HAUNTED HOUSE. Bryan Promotions LLC, Nightmare on the 11th Floor HAUNTED HOUSE and/or any of its affiliates are liable for any perceived offenses encounter within the attractions and/or premise of the Nightmare on the 11th Floor haunted House.
9. WARNING This attraction utilizes fog, strobe lights, extreme darkness, pyrotechnics, claustrophobia, moving floors, light & startle effects. DO NOT ENTER if you have any type of:
• Respiratory problems
• Physical problems
• Mental problems
• Medical problems
• Or are pregnant
Or you suffer from
• Heart conditions
10. Please dress accordingly…
• No open toed shoes, flip flops or heels…
• You will be running…for your life!